Join the family
โทร : 02 207 1015 Ext. 324
Email : email@example.com
Click on Position to read more
- Male and female age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer-related field.
- Experience in System Administrative and IT Help Desk preferred.
- English communication skills: writing and speaking.
- Service Operations: Handling incidents and requests as per defined processes and SLA. Reporting potential problems to Problem Management.
- Supporting and assisting with setting up/using remote collaboration tools/systems.
- Actively contributing with ideas to improve IT situations at local sites.
- Project participation and implementation of global projects at local sites.
- Maintaining and monitoring the NICE system
- Provides support to application users of NICE Recording, Quality Management, and Interaction Analytics.
- Working with the Sales and Project Team to implement new projects
- Implement the Nice system & Configuring system
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner. Maintaining contact with clients – giving them regular updates.
- Manages NICE Recording, Quality Management, Interaction Analytics, and Workforce Management for DAY 2 Product Support.
- Prepare the document the update report issue to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Computer, Information Systems, Business Administration
- Intimate knowledge of an organization’s computing systems
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer services and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business